The Hunter Valley
lies some two and half hours drive to the north
- The cities of Newcastle, Cessnock, Maitland and Singleton have a rich heritage and are worth visiting.
- The Hunter Valley Gardens, spanning over 25 hectares is a must see!
- “So calm and peaceful”, just how life is meant to be, when living in one of the world’s best wine growing regions - Hunter Valley.
- Stay a little longer and feast your senses at the various wineries and see how wine is actually made.
- Enjoy a 3-course meal at one of many wine resorts and estates restaurants.