The Blue Mountains lies some
3 hours drive to the west of Sydney.
- See the Three Sisters rock formation at Echo Point.
- Visit Katoomba, the Blue Mountains’ ‘Capital’.
- Experience the thrill of Scenic Railway – the world’s steepest railway.
- Ride the Skyway Cable Car or the new Scenic sender Cable Car.
- See why Leura is called the garden village.
- Enjoy a guided cave inspection at Jenolan Caves, Australia’s best known underground limestone caves.
- Inhale the fresh mountain air as you view the “Grand Canyon” – Jamieson & Megalong Valleys.
- Visit Sublime Point for the best lookout in the Blue Mountains.
- View the spectacular Grand Arch.
- Learn about the ‘Blue Haze’ phenomenon and see its effects for yourself.